The tax system in Australia is managed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and is designed to raise revenue to fund government services and programs.
In Australia, there are several different types of taxes, including income tax, goods and services tax (GST), payroll tax, land tax, and stamp duty.
Below is some very important information on Taxation in Australia.
These important links above can help you get around Tax information in Australia.
Advantages of Paying Taxes
- The money is utilized in uplifting the society
- The government is able to carry out welfare activities
- Funding of plans for aiding the development and protection of the country
- An investment pool is created to be utilized for the public
- For the betterment of the infrastructure facilities