ANZ Bank is a banking arm of the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, largest banking and financial services group the country.
Up until 2012, ANZ simply operated under the trading name ANZ National Bank Limited. Later in the year, on 26 September, CEO David Hisco announced the bank would be re-branded. Specifically, it would become ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
The bank currently employees over 9,000 people in its branches and offices around the country. ANZ is also one of New Zealand’s largest organisation based on total assets and net profit.
Other achievements include that 30% of all home loans are through ANZ financing, the company accounts for 1% of New Zealand’s total GDP, and since 1990, their staff have raised an absolute whopping $15 million for The Cancer Society.
ANZ Bank New Zealand Products
A range of products are offered by the bank, some include:
- Consumer financing
- Insurance policies
- Everyday banking and savings accounts
- Stock brokerage services
- Asset-based lending
ANZ Bank New Zealand Contacts
Head office address
Level 25, ANZ Centre,
23-29 Albert Street, Auckland
1010, New Zealand
- From New Zealand: 0800 269 296
- From overseas: +64 4 470 3142
ANZ Bank New Zealand SWIFT code
The SWIFT system is a messaging network used by banks to send information like money transfer orders quickly, accurately and securely. If you ever transfer money overseas, more than likely it happens using the SWIFT system.
What’s the SWIFT code for ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited in New Zealand?
The BIC/SWIFT code for ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited is ANZBNZ22.¹
ANZ Bank New Zealand Mobile Banking
With ANZ goMoney smartphone app you’ve got your finances at your fingertips wherever you are – on the bus, at the beach or in the backyard.
Safe and secure
ANZ Secure is our commitment to helping protect you when you bank with us. It’s an approach based on three pillars:
- Protect – protecting you with multiple layers of security.
- Monitor – monitoring your banking 24/7 for potential threats.
- Act – acting when needed.
Choose what you’d like help with
Select 1 for self-service and follow the voice prompts, entering your Customer Registration Number and telecode when needed.
Alternatively, if you’re calling between 7am and 10pm on any day of the week, you can choose to speak to a customer service consultant. Just select option 2.
Some things you can do to keep yourself safe:
- Your goMoney PIN – Keep it secret, make it hard to guess, change it regularly and make it different from the PIN for your smartphone or tablet.
- Keep your devices locked when not in use, always log off ANZ goMoney when you’re finished, keep your operating system and the goMoney app updated, and if you give away or sell your mobile device, delete ANZ goMoney first. If you have lost your device or your device has been stolen contact us immediately on 0800 269 847.
- Keep your details safe – don’t use public WiFi to do your banking, and never respond to emails or texts asking for your banking details. Remember – we’d never ask you to divulge your PIN or password.
What if I need help with phone banking or forget my telecode?
One of our customer service consultants can help; call us on 13 13 14 between 7am and 10pm.
We can cancel your existing telecode and issue you with a temporary new one. You can then change this to a telecode of your choice the next time you do phone banking.