In 2009, Bank of Baroda NZ a subsidiary of BOB, Indian major banking group earned registration in New Zealand to commence its business operation. BOB is India’s foremost bank that started offering New Zealanders its great financial products, services and solutions. Located at Mount Eden, Auckland, New Zealand.
Bank of Baroda Services
Bank of Baroda New Zealand offers widespread banking services including
- Retail banking
- Savings accounts
- Fixed deposits
- Flexi term deposits
- Corporate banking
- Personal loans and business loans
It also offers credit card services branded as BOBCARD, which is demanding to its account holders in New Zealand.
Bank of Baroda NZ SWIFT Code
BARBNZ2A is the SWIFT code for Bank of Baroda (New Zealand) Ltd. Use this code along with your account name and account number.
Bank of Baroda Contact
Auckland Main Office
114 Dominion Road, Mount Eden
Auckland-1024, New Zealand
Contact No.: +64 (9) 632 1020
Fax: +64 (9) 638 5082
Bank of Baroda’s new Mobile Banking
Bank of Baroda’s new Mobile Banking The official app of Bank of Baroda NZ for Android ‘M-Connect plus’ is the New Mobile Banking application of Bank of Baroda, which offers a great user interface and range of services which enables you to enjoy banking at your place. This app takes you through your Banking world, where you can access wide range of banking facilities right from simple Balance enquiry to Fund Transfers. Services are completely free of cost, only 1 time SMS charge (for silent SMS) and GPRS / Mobile internet fee applicable as per service provider.
How to register?
• Submit a simple form to your base branch.
• Your branch will register you for New mobile banking facility
• You will receive -4- digit mPIN (Mobile Banking password)
How to activate?
• Download & install this app
• Launch the app > click confirm on silent SMS page
• Click confirm on OTP page
• Create your own application password (4 digit number)
• Read and accept Terms & conditions
• mPIN change page : Enter the mPIN received through SMS and create your own mPIN (4 digit number)
• You are now ready to use a very Secure, Convenient & User friendly Mobile Banking application! Services offered: Financial Fund transfer to self linked accounts, third party accounts within Bank of Baroda.
Non Financial Account Balance Enquiry, Mini statement, 360 degree view of account details, Account Statement over Email, Transaction history, Reset application password, Change mPIN, Complaints & Feedback, Branch / ATM locator.
Bank of Baroda Working Hours
New Zealand is now at Alert level 1.We have resumed our normal business hours which are:
|Auckland Branch||9am to 4.30pm|
- Auckland Branch is now open on Saturdays between 10am and 2pm